A member of the staff at Gastroenterology Consultants since 1997, Mohammad Yaseen, M.D., was the first pediatric gastroenterologist in the Quad City area.
Born in Pakistan, Dr. Yaseen is a graduate of Punjab Medical College in Faisalabad. He completed his internship and residency at the Western Reserve Care System in Youngstown, Ohio, and a fellowship at the Children’s Hospital of Oklahoma in Oklahoma City.
He and his wife have two children.
- Gastroenterology Consultants
- Pediatric Gastroenterology Associates, Little Rock, AR
- American Board of Pediatrics: Gastroenterology and Nutrition
- Education Council for Foreign Medical Graduates
- Licensed in Illinois and Iowa
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition Section
- North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology
- American Medical Society
- Rock Island County Medical Society
- Illinois State Medical Society
- Pakistan Physicians Society\Illinois Chapter