Ishan Bhattacharya, M.D. obtained his BA degree with honors from the University of Chicago, where he also completed his MD and residency. He then went to the University of California San Francisco for his gastroenterology fellowship. Dr. Bhattacharya has more than 25 years of experience in gastroenterology and hepatology.
• Diplomat, National Board of Medical Examiners
• Board Certified in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine
• American Gastroenterological Association
• American College of Physician Executives
• Crohns and Colitis Foundation of America
• Gastroenterology Research Group
• The Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society